Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter - Word for the Day

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. - (KJV)


Easter represents Christ's death, burial and resurrection for our family. We can fellowship with each other as we focus on our Savior. God loves us so much that He sent His only son Jesus to die (pay the penalty) on the cross for our sins. Aren't you glad we serve a risen Savior?

We hope you and yours had a blessed day as you spent time with your loved ones.

Do you have any Easter traditions?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Friday Follow! I came back to return the favor... :) Happy Monday! CUTE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...