Monday, April 5, 2010

Can He fix it? Yes He can

You have lots of help around the house
So says my husband. You have a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, washer/dryer, microwave.
Excuse me
I say. He is still recovering from that glare of a stare. Let's not resort to violence, okay.

Anyway, my washer stopped working this week. I know bummer. The washer stopped rinsing and spinning. I couldn't do my laundry (hoorah). No, it was starting to pile up and I am not liking this one bit. So I am about ready to throw in the towel and purchase a new one. He says,
No I think I can fix it
I must admit I was a little skeptical about this repair.

I must give him credit he is pretty handy and he can usually repair things around the house, which saves us a ton of money. Needless to say I have already washed several loads of clothes already. And, And, And the washer works much better than it did before it broke down. It is much quieter, I had to keep checking the laundry room to see if it was still on. Sure enough it was working perfectly.

So I am giving a major shout out to my hubby a.k.a. (you da man)

Ladies go give your husband a big hug and a kiss and tell him thank you for all that he does. (You know they like that kind of stuff, even though they may not admit it. Just let them know you appreciate them-Be careful you might start something)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...