Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Mom's True Confession

I am sorry everyone, I haven't been around much lately. Some days I just don't have the time, other times I haven't felt much like writing. When you combine homeschooling a 2nd grade and Kindergartner along with a very busy, climbing 14 mo. old, well you can imagine how my day must be. Full of laughter and good times (yeah - more like yelling and screaming). Help me!!!!!!


Then there are days where I am online and I'll type a really great post only to delete it seconds later before publishing it. There are so many things I would like to say, but sometimes don't.

Today I had a really bad day, almost to the point of tears. My 14 mo. old has found his screaming voice,  my 7 and 5 year old have mastered the art of tattling, rough housing, asking a million questions in order to avoid completing their work (mind you - all of this is going at the same time). It is hard even trying to get a mental break [let me explain Mental Break, a few minutes of quiet without hearing wining, crying, screaming, tattling, asking for everything in the kitchen that is not nailed down - you get the point]. Every night is a chore getting the kids to bed. Sometimes the older two are fast asleep and my little guy thinks 8, 9, 10 , 11, and 12 o'clock are playtime hours. What!!!

please excuse the typos if any - this goes to show what three kids under the age of 7 can do to a person mentally.

Thanks for letting me vent today. I love my babies with all my heart, but today they took me there and I just need a few moments of peace so I can hear my own thoughts in order to save my sanity. Have you every been where I am?

1 comment:

  1. All mom's have days/moments like that, you are not alone. I found your blog from Design It Chic Boost Your Blog and I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have facebook and if you do too, I will follow you back, just leave me a note http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...