Tuesday, July 6, 2010

100 and Counting

We've reached 100 followers. Thank you so much for following. I started this blog officially in March and I have watched our readers increase. I am very grateful to all of our loyal readers and followers, we would not have made it this far without you.

I have met a lot of wonderful bloggers, moms, friends and daddy bloggers too. I am truly inspired by your words of encouragement, your thoughts, funny stories and friendship. This has been a great journey so far. Thank you again and Happy Blogging.

Be Blessed,

The Tickled Diva

Don't forget to enter the giveaway this week and be sure to check back for the new reviews coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...