Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Norah Jones' new album FEATURING

Norah Jones New Album Out November 16


Norah Jones' new album, …Featuring, is a star-studded collection of the multi-platinum selling, multi-Grammy Award winning singer’s musical collaborations from the past decade.

The 18 songs on the album include cool cameos, collaborations and duets with such legends as Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, and Dolly Parton, and with 21st Century icons from OutKast to the Foo Fighters.


The tracks on …Featuring span Norah’s entire career and reveal her astonishing musical versatility, from jazz to country, hip-hop to rock.


Featuring will be released November 16. Preorder your copy now!


Below is a link with video clips featuring the new album.




My Thoughts:

I am a big fan of easy listening jazz. I have been a long time fan of Nora's smooth, easy delivery of musical and vocal talent. I am elated that she has released a new project sure to please your listening ears. You can learn more about this project on Nora's website NoraJones.com. You will find several sample songs that are just a taste of what is on the album. So go pick up your copy today, you will be glad you did. Happy Listening!


Disclaimer: I participated in the Nora Jones Project courtesy of One2One Network. This is a reprint of the album release article I received courtesy of One2One Network. I did not receive any compensation for this review. Any additional thoughts and opinions expressed were solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...