Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Book Review: What We Have

About the book: What We Have by Amy Boesky A beautifully written memoir that describes her family's history with incredibly vivid, colorful and descriptive detail.

What We Have is a memoir of one family's story of struggle and survival with a history of cancer, life and death. At times you will feel saddened, you will laugh, you will cry. Amy's skillful recollection of events will draw you in as if you were actually there.

In so many ways you could relate to the strong bonds formed between mother and daughters, sisterhood, friendships and relationships among family and friends throughout the book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and you will too.


What We Have is available in stores now. Visit AmyBoeksy.com to purchase your copy today.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for reviewing purposes only courtesy of  the Penguin Group. I was not paid any compensation for this review. All thoughts and opinions were solely my own.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful book! I've been searching for a meaningful book to read and this one sounds like just my style. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...