Monday, June 21, 2010

Into 'The Black Hole'

Has anyone ever wondered What happens to the socks in the wash? Is it just me or does everyone else seem to have this problem. I do not understand how you can place a pair of socks in the same load of laundry only to find that one escapes. Where do the socks go? Does anyone have a solution to this age old problem?

I think they are swept under the agitator during the spin cycle, says one. Wait, pick me! I know the answer, says another - The washer gets them so clean from all the slip and slide germs that they want to be free. No, that's not it, says me - They join all the other socks in the land of 'The Black Hole' never to be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...